Thursday, August 02, 2007

i didt own u anything leh !!

damnn bloody sian..
juz reach home sia went to sim lin wiz my sis went there buy cam bat sia ..
sian nw at home rot n rot n rot !!! later still must wash clothes sia ..
@@
juz nw damnn bloody angry loh ..
my friend ask mi nver come ar ??
mi :i goin out wiz my sis la
he:sian then at nite leh ?
mi:don nod
he:THEN U WAT TIME COME BACK?
TEHN U GO WHERE?GT MISS MI ?
me: HOW I NOD SIA !!
he: THEN U WAN TO COME MA AT NIGHT ?
mi: DON NOD !!
then he nver reply liao .
lol,
very tulan sia .. cannot use small cap y must USE BIG CAP TO SMS MI
I ...... HEY I DID'T OWN U ANYHTHING LEH !!
....
DROP THIS TOPIS LE LA ..
SAY SO much onli make myself more tulan onli loh
@@
...
siiiannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
...........
last nite don nod y sia my leg keep cramp sia
then juz nw aso like tat sia
sobsob
n somemore feel like wan to vomit loh
n keep heart pain loh ..
died soon le la .
>,<

No comments:

~~ where is my true love~~

Glitter Maker
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Maker*]

Friendster Glitter Graphics


myspace codes
Myspace Codes: MyNiceSpace.com

myspace icons myspace icons myspace icons myspace icons myspace icons myspace icons myspace icons myspace icons myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

my life is so tiR3d siia !!

can Don Nag MI sO manY ma !!!! wan mor3 freedom !!!

Blog Archive